Tuesday 11 April 2006

A Foodbloggers Meme Around The World

The talented Dilek of Dilekce, one of the non-English foodblogs I regularly read (well actually just drool at pictures since I don't have a clue on what the text is all about), has tagged me for a meme. Let me have a go at these questions ...

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try.

Like Dilek, I also have a long wish list but here's an excerp:
  • Choco-mocca Liquer - by the Passionate Cook. Once I get those resealable bottles I'll make a big batch and force my friends to take one each.
  • Creme Brulee - from Keiko of Nordljus. I know this is pretty basic but I've never done one and I think using one of those torch thing is quite cool.
  • Kangkong Blachan - from Reid's Onokinegrindz and Stellie's Babyrambutan. Several times I have assembled the ingredients for this but somehow I never get to cook it.

2. A foodblog in your vicinity

As far as I know, the nearest one to me is Johanna of the Passionate Cook.


3. A foodblog located far from you

Probably one of the farthest would be someone like Clare of Eatstuff. I've visited and enjoyed her food blog from time to time when I get the chance to bloghop.


4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?)

I actually met Monkey Gland at that EB with Sam of Becks&Posh when she came to town. But I have to admit I only got to read his blog Jam Faced recently and I think I'm hooked. Him and Sam are co-hosting the one-off food blogging event of What's For Pud?


5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?

I hope these people hasn't been tagged yet: Sha-sha who's somewhere in the Mediterranean right now, Jmom in North Carolina, and Boo_licious in Malaysia.


No comments: